Television advertising spendings in Hungary increased by three percent last year

By: trademagazin Date: 2016. 02. 18. 11:35

The television advertising spendings in Hungary increased by about three percent and amounted to 51.581 billion HUF last year – was said at the press conference ofthe Hungarian Electronic Broadcasters Association (MEME) on Thursday's in Budapest.


According to the data, the revenue of the cable channels increased by 30 percent, which was made up 45 percent of the total spendings in 2015; the remaining 55 percent was taken by the M1, Duna, RTL Klub and TV2 televisions, however revenues of theses channels decreased by 12 percent in the past three years. (MTI)

Related news