MAGOSZ: the new support system helps the family farm

By: trademagazin Date: 2014. 08. 12. 11:30

The changes in the support system was occurred in favor to increase the competitiveness of the small, medium sized family farms – Jakab István, the president of the Hungarian Farmers' Societies and Cooperatives Association (MAGOSZ) told at a press conference in Budapest on Tuesday.


Jakab István pointed out that the government has transformed the agricultural subsidy system in accordance with the principles of the EU to increase the capacity of the rural agriculture, and to make the support of rural policy unified.

He explained that the normative part of the single area payment is 70 percent, the remaining 30 percent will be given if certain conditions will be met. The large farms can also receive this support as well. (MTI)

Related news