New store opens

By: Trademagazin editor Date: 2023. 09. 14. 10:36 opened its latest store on 11 August. This is Alza’s second store in Budapest, where a selection of over 2,000 of the online shop’s best-selling products are available to buy immediately.

This article is available for reading in Trade magazin 2023/8-9.

Ákos Forrás, country manager of “We are glad that the new store gives our customers easy access to our product range. Fast delivery is one of our priorities, with around 65% of orders delivered immediately, and the remaining 35% prepared for customers the next day”. //

Related news