The slaughterhouse in Mohács employs 160 people from February
The slaughterhouse in Mohács is operating in test mode. From February the company increases its staff to 160 from the current 100 – the CEO of the facility during the project period told MTI.
Sutka László said that the slaughterhouse received its license on 10 January. Since then 200-300 pigs are slaughtered daily in the facility in test mode. The production is rising continuously.
Sutka László also told that by the end of March they are expected to reach the planned 550 total headcount. (MTI)
Related news
The 8th Meat Industry Professional Day will be held on Shrove Tuesday
🎧 Hallgasd a cikket: Lejátszás Szünet Folytatás Leállítás Nyelv: Auto…
Read more >Here’s the new generation of Mizo Túró Rudi
🎧 Hallgasd a cikket: Lejátszás Szünet Folytatás Leállítás Nyelv: Auto…
Read more >Why is Amsterdam banning meat advertising? The goal is social self-reflection
🎧 Hallgasd a cikket: Lejátszás Szünet Folytatás Leállítás Nyelv: Auto…
Read more >Related news
Nearly 140 domestic suppliers, 60% growth – SPAR Regions Treasures program accelerates with AI solutions
🎧 Hallgasd a cikket: Lejátszás Szünet Folytatás Leállítás Nyelv: Auto…
Read more >Unexpected role reversal – in PreVital’s latest image campaign, cats go to work instead of their owners
🎧 Hallgasd a cikket: Lejátszás Szünet Folytatás Leállítás Nyelv: Auto…
Read more >



