Fisheries are also affected by the epidemic

By: Trademagazin editor Date: 2020. 04. 15. 11:26

Győrffy Balázs, President of the National Chamber of Agriculture (NAK) held a podcast discussion with Németh István, President of the Hungarian Aquaculture and Fisheries Interprofessional Organization (MA-HAL) on the Hungarian fisheries sector, fish consumption and the effects of the coronavirus pandemic – wrote. h2>

Spoken in the conversation:

80 percent of Hungarian fish production is provided by fishponds, and the remaining 20 percent by intensive technologies. The latter are more difficult to intervene in, as production cannot be stopped. (

Related news