MTÜ: promote job retention through government action
The domestic tourism industry can only recover after the epidemic has subsided, if tourism businesses are not wound up and jobs won’t be lost, a measure announced by the government on Wednesday – the Hungarian Tourism Agency (MTÜ) chief journalists stressed before.
Guller Zoltán said in January it was still seen as the best year ever for tourism. But the industry has reached its lowest point in 50 days and now the work of 400,000 people is at stake.
The government and the industry have been rescued by relinquishing employers ‘contributions in full by June 30, reducing workers’ contributions significantly, eliminating pension contributions and reducing health insurance contributions to the statutory minimum, the CEO said. (MTI)
Related news
Cautious expectations
🎧 Hallgasd a cikket: Lejátszás Szünet Folytatás Leállítás Nyelv: Auto…
Read more >MTÜ president: Hungarian tourism made history last year
🎧 Hallgasd a cikket: Lejátszás Szünet Folytatás Leállítás Nyelv: Auto…
Read more >Related news
II. Green Gastronomy – Marketing Communication Workshop organized by the MMSZ HoReCa and Green Section
🎧 Hallgasd a cikket: Lejátszás Szünet Folytatás Leállítás Nyelv: Auto…
Read more >(HU) Sok kisdolog kis helyen is elfér – A nap képe
🎧 Hallgasd a cikket: Lejátszás Szünet Folytatás Leállítás Nyelv: Auto…
Read more >


