Delhaize Belgium stores are now carbon dioxide neutral

By: Trademagazin Date: 2021. 06. 03. 14:07

Delhaize Belgium has announced that all 763 stores in the country achieved carbon dioxide neutrality. It took more than 10 years for the retailer to cut the carbon dioxide emission of its stores by 70 percent. Delhaize took care of the remaining 30 percent by initiating and supporting domestic and international sustainability projects

Related news