910 million HUF remained on the Széchenyi Rest Cards
🎧 Hallgasd a cikket:
Last week, domestic tourists spent about 600 million HUF with Széchenyi Rest Cards, but a total of 910 million HUF remained on the Széchenyi Rest Cards – Ruszinkó Ádám, Deputy Minister of State of the Ministry of National Economy (NGM) told M1 news channel on Tuesday.
The Széchenyi Rest Card holders could spend the amounts that were charged in 2013 to their cards until 31 May this year. The remaining amounts will be transferred back to their companies.
This year’s 910 million HUF amount is 450 million HUF less than the previous year’s remained amount – Ruszinkó Ruszinkó Ádám said. (MTI)
Related news
More related news >
Related news
(HU) Tortadíszítés-egyetem – A nap videója
🎧 Hallgasd a cikket: Lejátszás Szünet Folytatás Leállítás Nyelv: Auto…
Read more >(HU) Sajtburgermániások, ha mást esznek – A nap képe
🎧 Hallgasd a cikket: Lejátszás Szünet Folytatás Leállítás Nyelv: Auto…
Read more >

