The end of Balaton Sound in Zamárdi
Gyula Csákovics, the mayor of Zamárdi, confirmed at the municipal meeting on September 24 that the Balaton Sound festival will no longer be organized in the settlement, Index reports based on the Zamárdi Herald.
The mayor said that the city is more accepting of the Strand festival, which causes fewer problems for local residents. The further fate of the festival will be discussed with the organizers in the near future.
Csákovics had previously indicated that their contract with the organizers of Balaton Sound had expired, and that the event organized in the summer was the last in the settlement. The city administration also said that instead of Balaton Sound, they do not want to provide space for another large-scale festival in Zamárdi, but they will make a final decision on this at the inaugural meeting in October.
Related news
KSH: in October, the number of guests increased by 11 percent and guest nights by 10 percent compared to a year earlier
🎧 Hallgasd a cikket: Lejátszás Szünet Folytatás Leállítás Nyelv: Auto…
Read more >Szallas.hu: Lake Balaton is popular among domestic travelers even in winter
🎧 Hallgasd a cikket: Lejátszás Szünet Folytatás Leállítás Nyelv: Auto…
Read more >NGM: domestic tourism is booming in autumn – tourist traffic increased by 11 percent in October
🎧 Hallgasd a cikket: Lejátszás Szünet Folytatás Leállítás Nyelv: Auto…
Read more >Related news
Coface: After this year’s weak growth, acceleration may come, but the Hungarian economy is vulnerable
🎧 Hallgasd a cikket: Lejátszás Szünet Folytatás Leállítás Nyelv: Auto…
Read more >The High Quality Food trademark helps more and more consumers make informed choices
🎧 Hallgasd a cikket: Lejátszás Szünet Folytatás Leállítás Nyelv: Auto…
Read more >Kifli.hu’s hot drinks category exceeded 2024 sales throughout the year
🎧 Hallgasd a cikket: Lejátszás Szünet Folytatás Leállítás Nyelv: Auto…
Read more >
