Czech castles attracted about 5.5 million visitors last year
About 5.5 million visitors visited castles managed by the Czech National Monument Protection Agency (NPÚ) last year – Jana Hartmanová, spokeswoman for the office told in Prague on Friday.
The attendance of state castles in 2018 remained essentially the same as the volume in 2017, which can be considered a good result – the spokeswoman said.
From the entrance fees, castles collected more than 572 million crowns (7 billion forints), which is a new record. (MTI, Kokes János)
Related news
Eurostat: the number of short-term guest nights booked on online platforms in the EU continued to increase
The number of nights spent in short-term accommodation in EU…
Read more >The accommodation rating system has been renewed
While Hungarian tourism is setting unprecedented records, the accommodation rating…
Read more >The Via Transilvanica tourist route is being further expanded
The 1,400-kilometer Via Transilvanica tourist route, which crosses Transylvania from…
Read more >Related news
Eurostat: the number of short-term guest nights booked on online platforms in the EU continued to increase
The number of nights spent in short-term accommodation in EU…
Read more >The accommodation rating system has been renewed
While Hungarian tourism is setting unprecedented records, the accommodation rating…
Read more >The Via Transilvanica tourist route is being further expanded
The 1,400-kilometer Via Transilvanica tourist route, which crosses Transylvania from…
Read more >