Trademagazin > News and articles > Market News > Lower amount of wine in the cellars, compared to last year
Lower amount of wine in the cellars, compared to last year
🎧 Hallgasd a cikket:
This year it is expected that 800 thousand hectolitres less wine may transported to the wine cellars after the harvest, than in the last year – said Horváth Csaba, the Secretary-General of the the National Council of Wine Communities (HNT) on Thursday.
The Secretary-General said: Last year about 3.3 million hectoliters of wine came from the harvest, while this year the quantity was expected to vary between 2.0 to 2.5 million hectoliters.
The decline is primarily because of the extreme weather – as the Secretary-General of the HNT has explained. He added, that the quality of the wines will vary widely, even within the same wine-growing regions – reports MTI.
Related news
More related news >
Related news
Fewer employers plan to raise wages this year than last year
🎧 Hallgasd a cikket: Lejátszás Szünet Folytatás Leállítás Nyelv: Auto…
Read more >


