Trademagazin > News and articles > Company and Personal News > Nestlé’s former CEO expects a further rise in global food prices
Nestlé’s former CEO expects a further rise in global food prices
🎧 Hallgasd a cikket:
Food prices are expected to increase further all over the world – told Peter Brabeck-Letmathe, Nestle chairman of the supervisory board, to an Austrian newspaper.
After the food crisis of 2008, the world is in the middle of an another food price crisis – said Brabeck-Letmathe in Wednesday's edition of the Kurier newspaper. Previously food prices declined for 30 years until 2008, when the prices increased by up to 300 percent. Currently, food prices are increasing again, due to the drough, on the other hand, due to biofuel production. (Pálfy M. Katalin, MTI)
Related news
More related news >
Related news
BioTechUSA and Docler Holding CEOs Launch New Venture
🎧 Hallgasd a cikket: Lejátszás Szünet Folytatás Leállítás Nyelv: Auto…
Read more >Rossmann managers became stockers and cashiers – the Fonyód store team traveled to Venice as a reward
🎧 Hallgasd a cikket: Lejátszás Szünet Folytatás Leállítás Nyelv: Auto…
Read more >


